Cargador de horno CH41
noviembre 20, 2008
Ingot feeder for melting furnace. Model CH-41.
The use of furnace loaders in the metallurgical industry minimizes risks such as:
• Falling of heavy objects, (essentially the raw material loaded in the furnace.) …
• Heat: Heat stress diseases pose a risk due to infrared radiation from furnaces and metal in the process of melting.
• Burns by projection of molten metal.
• Falls at different levels.
• Carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Overloading due to lifting loads.
• Deposition of vapors during casting.
Guided on rails. With cable interlock system. Operated remotely to increase operator safety. With possibility of motorization of the displacement.